Wednesday 4 June 2014

Useful phrases: writing about a study visit

Some phrases we may need for writing our diary / blog of the trip:


Writing a diary / blog …
Pour  écrire un journal / un blog
Today / in the morning /in the afternoon / in the evening
Aujourd'hui / le matin / l'après-midi / le soir
We left at 9 o'clock
On est partis à 9 heures
I got up at 7 o'clock
Je me suis levé(e) à sept heures
I got washed and I got dressed
Je me suis lavé(e) et je me suis habillé(e)
We had breakfast / dinner
On a pris le petit déjeuner / le dîner
We worked in the classroom
On a travaillé dans la salle de classe
We travelled by coach / boat
On a voyagé en car / en bateau
We arrived at 10.30
On est arrivés à dix heures et demie
We visited a museum / a cinema / a bakery / a biscuit maker / a cider maker / a chocolate maker / a farm / a hypermarket / a cemetery / a market / a beach / Bayeux / Deauville / Cabourg
On a visité un musée / un cinéma / une boulangerie / une biscuiterie / une cidrerie / une chocolaterie / une ferme / un hypermarché / un cimetière / un marché / une plage / Bayeux / Trouville / Cabourg
I saw
J'ai vu
I read
J'ai lu
I ate
J'ai mangé
I drank
J'ai bu
We went shopping
On a fait du shopping
We learnt a lot
On a appris beaucoup
We prepared a picnic
On a préparé un pique-nique
We went to
On est allés à …
We played
On a joué
We made bread / some biscuits
On a fait du pain / des biscuits
We listened to the guide
On a écouté le guide
We bought …
On a acheté ..
We spoke in French
On a parlé en français
We chatted
On a bavardé
We watched a film
On a regardé un film

No comments:

Post a Comment