Saturday 8 March 2014

Useful phrases: The Chocolate Factory

Here are some phrases we can use when we visit the chocolate factory:

Here is an audio recording of Ms Myers using her iPOD which produces a wav file.



At the chocolate factory
A la chocolaterie
I like chocolate!
J'aime le chocolat!
I love chocolate
J'adore le chocolat!
I don't like chocolate much
Je n'aime pas tellement le chocolat
I prefer white chocolate
Je préfère le chocolat blanc
I prefer milk chocolate
Je préfère le chocolat au lait
I prefer dark chocolate
Je préfère le chocolat noir
Yum Yum! It's delicious
Miam-miam! C'est délicieux!
I would like a packet of chocolates
Je voudrais un paquet de chocolats
Unfortunately, it is too expensive for me
Malheureusement, c'est trop cher pour moi
Would you like one of my chocolates Miss?
Voudriez-vous un de mes chocolats, Madame?
Thank you for the visit
Merci de la visite
It was very interesting!
C'était très intéressant!

No comments:

Post a Comment